Join The Team!
School Sports Coaching Ltd is an innovative company looking for part time and casual sports coaches for Bradford and Leeds.
A successful applicant must posses;
1. An excellent knowledge of the Physical Education National Curriculum
2. An enhanced CRB/DBS
3. A recognised NGB Level 1, 2 or 3 coaching qualification
4. A Safeguarding Certificate
5. An Emergency First Aid Certificate
You must also demonstrate;
1. A strong desire and passion to develop physical attributes in young people
2. Experience and knowledge of coaching sports to young people
3. A desire to develop their own coaching knowledge
4. The ability to plan and deliver a wide variety of sports and activities to various ages and abilities
School Sports Coaching Ltd operate from 8am through until 7:30pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am - 11am on weekends.
Successful applicants can expect to earn upto £35 per hour (depending on experience and qualification level).